Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Btw, to paraphrase everybody's favorite country comedian...if you think Lindsey Graham is one of the good guys, if you constantly tell people it does no good to oppose gun control at the national level, if you follow somebody around calling him "crazy" or "semi-retarded" and the like because his solidly pro-gun opinion differs from your own...you may be anti-gun.

Seriously, go get an MRI. You’ve gone off the deep end. You started this fight by claiming that I’m anti-gun because I disagree with you on a few issues. You’re the pussy. You’re up in arms and freak out everyday with some half assed story about what’s coming down the pike. It ain’t. And if it does, it doesn’t mean much and there are still plenty of ways to fight it. What you’re going to do is freak out, and stay home in November like a pussy, and watch these insane idiots implement something that will either see us completely undone or result in civil war. And you are directly encouraging others to do the same.
Joe Bob I fear you are a victim of HPS (Hurt Pussy Syndrome) brought about by me being mean to you. I apologize. But that still doesn't change the fact that you're a pussy. lol