Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Click on your name in one of your posts then "Forum Posts." Or click on your name in upper right corner next to where you can change your mood emoticon. Where it shows the number of posts you've made, click on that.

So a person now has to go look for an old post instead of the drop down menu of the old system that went right to it?

I'm not following you. If you click on your name in the upper right corner, the drop down menu is the same as the old "My Stuff" drop down if that's what you're asking.

If it has "My Posts" I am not seeing it.

It's the number under your name in the top right corner. If you hover on it it will say Your Posts. The number to the right is "Your Messages." All they did was change the position of My Stuff to the top right, and changed up the menu a little bit. All the functionality (plus) is still there.

I am working my way through it myself, but so far it seems like just another software upgrade with some minor changes.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine