Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Yemen's Houthi rebels claim they did it.

Saudi Arabia says Iran did it.

Un-named U.S. officials say that the attack originated in Iraq.

The Houthis want to gain credibility and take the heat off of Iran. The Houthis don’t possess the type of ordnance used unless Iran very recently supplied them with it. HOWEVER, the Houthis ARE IRANIAN FUNDED AND EQUIPPED. So if the Houthis, who are backed and equipped by Iran did fire Iranian Missiles at the behest of Iran then the accusation is accurate. Those dune-coons would still be using spears if it wasn’t for Iran supplying them with intelligence and material support.

Saudi Arabia says Iran did it and they believe that because of the direction that the missiles and drones came from....ie they originated from Iranian soil and were Iranian made based upon evidence found and eyewitness. Some ordnance didn’t hit the target and that evidence, according to what I read in several places, indicated that it was indeed Iranian ordnance and UAV’s.

Un-named (😂) U.S officials were guessing based upon the general direction that the ordnance came from. I didn’t see any source that definitively stated it came from Iraq, merely that the attack came from the north-northwest and possibly could’ve come from Iraqi soil. There’s a big presence of IRG in areas of southern Iraq, just as there are in all the unstable areas of the ME. There again, if the IRG or their proxies with help from the IRG fired Iranian made ordnance then the accusation is accurate.

Do you have a source for all of that besides the same mainstream media that said Trump colluded with Russia to win the presidential election?