The firing line, controlled by a bunch of gestapo lawyers who arbitrarily decide if something you post is firearms related enough. There's a couple who seem to get their jollies closing threads just when they're getting interesting.

On the other hand, I got banned from a site dealing with short magnums. I made the casual comment that if one already owned a .300 Win mag or 7 MM Rem. mag then there was no real reason to buy a short 7MM or .300 mag other than is if just wanted one. That was my first an only post on that site and the owner of the side banned me via E-mail with a string a four letters to back up that he really meant it. Got banned from accurate reloading as well in 2012 when I gave my unexpurgated opinion of one Barak Hussein Obama. Took them exactly two minutes to do so. Even now they refuse to let me back in. As far as I'm concerned, it's their loss. I may not have the answer to everybody's question but when I do have an answer they're not gonna get it from me. I did quite a bit of work there on the single shot and medium bore forums. forum. I still go back and read through especially after 2012 just to mine for information. At least I can pick stuff I can use.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE