I’d rather have a family of Mexicans immigrate LEGALLY over a family of Russians. The Mexicans that come here legally are usually all hard working, god fearing, family oriented conservatives....ime. The Russians are always looking for a way to take from the system, they have a predisposition to stealing and lying. I don’t know if it’s a generational thing that they’ve grown up being taught that we’re the enemy and to take whatever they can from us “rich” Americans or if it’s just part of their DNA but I don’t like nor do I trust Russians. All things being equal I could easily be friends and neighbors with a legal Mexican family but it’d have to be an anomaly of a Russian family that I’d befriend and I’d always be on code orange around them and their extended network of other Russians. Gastronomically speaking there’s no contest, the Mexicans win hands down. 😁

MAGA

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~