I thought last nights segment was every bit as good as the night before, maybe even better, with one exception.......Burns just had to let everybody know that Willie Nelson said that Ray Charles did more for country music than anybody else with his recording of "I Can't Stop Loving You." BULL CHIT.......that liberal SOB just can't praise the Negroes enough, and tries to give them credit for everything.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I suppose Patsy Cline and Johnny Cash were the main focus of last night. I think Patsy Cline is the best female singer, country and anything else as well, there has ever been. Her voice was absolutely perfect. I never get tired of listening to her.

On the other hand, Cash was never a favorite of mine, and I can take him or leave him. I could never see the appeal for June Carter either, as she couldn't sing, and if anyone has ever watched her early years on the Opry, all she did was act stupid. Her sister Anita was the best singer of the Carter family, and I enjoy listening to her songs.