He is the much younger one of three boys that ran as I did being the much younger of three, elder sister and brother. He is wrapping up his last year at A&M studying mechanical engineering. He spent the past summer working at a well known refinery in Port Arthur, the largest in the US, and thoroughly enjoyed the summer. It has been fun talking of his studies as he progressed, me being a 1985 vintage ME. When he started work in the refinery the phone calls got intense as I know them inside out. It was fun. Well two weeks after completing his internship as he headed off to his last year they offered him a job with an $8,000 signing bonus and a starting salary of $99,500 with a 0-20% bonus. I, as was he, stunned as we both were thinking $80,000 max. Damn proud of the boy. His fiance had an offer from USAA, where she has interned for two summers at $60k in San Antonio (she will have a Master's in economics after three and a half years of college and one "B", ever...) so there in lies the dilemma. Great jobs miles apart... They are more than bright and will sort it I am sure.

Conduct is the best proof of character.