Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by hanco
I hate glasses!

Almost the same as a motorcycle racer saying they hate helmets, a fireman his suit, a welder his glass.

I dislike them very much....but either have to wear them or contacts. Most of my dislike of glasses is related to fogging and hunting in the rain. I do however, understand and appreciate the protection they offer....as well as the comfortable view when my eyes need a rest from contacts.

I recently picked up a pair of RX shooting/safety/sun glasses. I went with polarized brown lenses as I'd been wearing copper/brown as regular sunglasses for many years and I like the contrast they offer. I like them in bright sunshine and overcast conditions but like any tinted lens they suck as the light fades in evening. I like this frame so much that I may pick up another pair just like it with clear RX lenses for shooting/hunting. I've used it for lots of driving, shooting, weed eating, etc over the past 3 weeks and couldn't be happier.

If you get your RX from your optometrist there are a number of places you can order online. Tactical RX sent me a lot of frames to try on and return. After that it was simple to make the order online. I went with the SOB frame and I'm very happy with it. Tactical RX also offers most of the same frames in non-RX as well.