Most of the systems are training wheels for not learning hand sharpening.... some are actually dangerous because the stones can twist if you go too fast and then it’s your fingers contacting the knife blade and not the stone.

I recommend the Edge Pro system because it’s a mix of hand sharpening & something to help you control angles.

The wicked edge is very very much training wheels and controlled angle but really, really, really expensive... and the damn stones can twist on you... NOT cool.
Lansky is pretty good and cost effective as well... there is another lansky like system with wider stones that are a bit easier to grip as well.

In the end -

ALL the systems still require some time to get proficient with knife sharpening —- WHY because the remove the feedback your hands get between the blade and the stone.

Personally once I learn a system I want to go a bit faster with it... remember they control your movement so this can become a pain you don’t enjoy.
That’s what lead me to the edge pro - I still get decent feedback, and the ability to move things around so I can go at my own speed, yet it controls the angle.

What ever system you get ... guy a “angle cube” that will help you track the angle you are sharpening your knife at, AND use a sharpe on the knife edge to see how well you are following the edge with the stone..

Best of luck