If your absolute range limit is 150 yards, near anything will work for your muzzleloader. When the early muzzleloaders hit the market, they weren't too much more effective than a 12 gauge with a one ounce rifled slug. Now they have outpaced shotguns by a wide margin as to their effective range. They still shoot a large diameter, heavy bullet with some trajectory issues and for that reason, I would be looking at the Leupold drop compensating muzzleloader scope. I was overhearing a gun store conversation about how it was only like $30.00 more than the fixed reticle variable and I was thinking to myself, wow what a great idea. You mount the scope, determine the trajectory with your chosen load and Leupold will send you a cam so that you can dial your range out to way out there without having to guess and hold high. Maybe not ultra low budget offering, but in my experience economizing on sporting equipment has never been a good idea.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory