and they were mentioning on some allegations by the libs on how our POTUS wanting to build a moat along the border and fill it with snakes and alligators! I couldn't help but laugh. I'll tell right off the bat, those people from Mexico would chomp at the bit if that happened! They'd have an "unlimited" source of gators and snakes to make boots, at our cost!

Some friends and family work with a Border Patrol and one of them was telling me how they were checking things out by the river. Right by the spot we were whitewing hunting Doc (RC), and they saw a couple of guys from the Texas A&M agri extension center on a jon boat searching for a radio frequency. So the Border Patrol folks waive them down and ask what they're looking for. The responded that they had tagged and released some hybred catfish to eat the hydrilla but they weren't getting any hits! The BP pointed to the Mexican side of the river bank and told them, see all those ashes and mess over there? Well your catfish have been fried and eaten! The AG guys were surprised and mentioned that the fish were inedible! Those folks don't care they eat whatever they can catch every evening out here. They were like, well there goes a [bleep] load of money!

So yeah I'm sure they'd welcome snakes and gators!

MAGA! This is the way!