Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Some are too dumb to be able to get a clue as to the art of the deal.

"Hey Xi, you commie pos, let's make a deal on American ag and meat."

"since my farmer bailouts are getting expensive!"

Not a drop in the bucket compared to the social welfare programs thrown to inner cities....at least the farmers still work.

But not needed until the tariffs "that China was going to pay for".

Remind you of a wall somewhere?

It's really hard for me to understand how anybody could support ANY democrat running for office....in case you haven't noticed, they're actually admitting they're out to disarm America.....they're also attacking the first amendment when it doesn't fit their narrative and/or agenda....divide and conquer....right now the country is more divided than it's been since the civil war.....why??? Because the MSM, Democrats, Hollywood elites etc. are feeding you a bowl of schitt and you continue to slop it down.... Yep we need free health care for everybody....we need to abolish ICE and DHS....we need to open our borders to ALL and guarantee them free medical, education and a monthly stipend that will allow them to live with dignity....we need to allow our citizens to schitt on the sidewalks when they feel like it, as well as do the drugs of choice wherever they choose.....I could go on for hours, but if I'm pretty sure it would just be a waste of my time....enjoy your next bowl....