Gentlemen:

A couple of guys expressed interest it going to Koch Safaris in Aug 2020.

While circling back checking on things with Gerhard (we) discovered a bit of a problem. Because he doesn't have that good of an internet connection and no access to anyone who can keep his website up to date, he's had to rely on a friend of his in South Africa to post his (Gerhard's) hunts on their website. As such, the details of the big cull package were not correct and Gerhard didn't discover the errors until he and I were going over some things and we weren't matching up.

I texted him the details, copied directly off his friend's website (exact same as I posted here abover). He about crapped his pants. So, for the past couple of days, we've been working out what that big cull package should have been AND because of the error that was posted in public was in good faith, I think we've come up with an equal or better deal.

Replace the Package details I posted above for Package #4 above on 9/18/2019 and replace it with this below.

PACKAGE #4 – 24 Trophies and 60 Culls – Must be a minimum group of 4 hunters. 40x impala (1x trophy & 9x culls each hunter), 12x warthog (1x trophy & 2x culls each hunter), 20x blue w/b (1x trophy & 4x culls each hunter), 4x trophy zebra (1x trophy each hunter), 4x trophy kudu (1x trophy each hunter), 4x trophy eland (1x trophy each hunter). Includes 8 nights, 7 full hunting days all inclusive. Rifle permits and r/t road transfers. Each hunter will hunt 1x1 with own PH, tracker and truck. The trophy kudu and trophy eland can be exchanged for any other trophy or cull animals at the same prices listed below. $6375.00 per client. Note – extra hunters/shooters can be added to the group at the same rate.

This is still a pretty darn good deal as each hunter will get six different trophy species and fifteen culls across three species.

We also went over the other 3 packages he has and the trophy fees and everything else and ALL of the rest is correct.

Please accept my most sincere apologies as both Gerhard and I initially thought everything was originally correct.