I would go with any of the better brass. All the stand buys RWS, Lapua, Norma, Nosler. Norma has several out source companies now including Hornaday so can't bet on getting Norma produced brass anymore from them. There are several new companies that are making really good brass but I don't have any experience with them. Any brass will work just may take more sorting. I would definitely go with new brass.

For my 280AI I went with plated Remington cases for two reasons. It was on sale so cheap I got enough to burn out two barrels and it has the highest capacity of the commonly available cases. I would double check the chamber length, the Ackley gets shorter when you fire form, almost all reamers will have this correct but occasional one is made with parent cartridge length.

My PPU 25-06 was fine except the primer pockets needed reaming out. Sounds like your batch may have started as one of the x64mm cases which have a smaller extractor groove. Always lot by lot for brass, more so the less expensive it is..

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli