What are yours?

For daily cutting chores, I've carried the same knife (two and three quarter inch blade) for nearly thirty years, which is a super lightweight Gerber folder. Still holding up fine. Carried every day, all those years, without fail, used often, and resharpened untold numbers of times (stock photo of the model from the internet).

[Linked Image from lh3.googleusercontent.com]

The following knives are carried as backups to my handgun, and (apart from the Benchmade, which occasionally is used for cutting chores) never used for cutting chores, so they remain razor sharp at all times.

On the left is the CRKT (Williams designed) HEIHO, with pocket clip, spring assisted open (with blade mounted disk), featuring a liner lock. Next is the Fox Knives (of Italy) 479 Karambit pocket clip folder, featuring the patented Emerson wave opening feature, which causes it to flip open automatically upon being pulled from a pocket (also has liner lock). Next is the ZT 0462 Sinkevich, pocket clip folder, featuring a flip open system, and frame lock. Lastly, is another CRKT knife. This one's the Special Forces M21-14SF pocket clip folder, featuring a flip open mechanism, liner lock, and Veff serrations.

[Linked Image]

The following two were carried a lot in the past, but it has been years. I should put them back in my rotation.

The first is an A.G. Russell Arkansas Toothpick, featuring a liner lock, without pocket clip. It carries very nicely, however, in the change pocket of a pair of bluejeans. Next is a numbered (of 1,000), first edition, Benchmade, Osborne 940, featuring pocket clip and liner lock. Opens with a thumb stud and unlocks with side studs.

[Linked Image]