It ain't what it used to be1!

I have not used my 30-06 dies in over twenty years, then a friend asked me to load up 100 180 gr SST hornadys for next week's elk hunt.

I opened the die box to discover I had cannabalized some parts over the years. I searched the internet and found a phone # for customer service. I tried five times over three days to call, and was on hold for up to thirty minutes each time before I gave up and hung up.

I also found a link for an E-mail to customer service, and sent them a note. Said note disappeared from the screen and I did not know if it was sent or lost. So the next day, I repeated that action. That second note also disappeared from the screen.

Finally after a week, an answer to both messages appeared in my inbox. The answer to the second message said that my parts were only available directly from manufacturer.......call Customer Service.

But then the good news. I scrolled up to the answer to my first message. It said that my parts including a new seating stem for my seating die, a plastic cap for a Uniflow measure, and a large hopper for the Uniflow were all being shipped out at N/C as warranty replacement.

A great result! Though I would have been very happy to contact Customer Service in a timely manner and pay for the parts.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.