Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Seafire,

"They'll be discontinued due to lack of sales by this time next year..."

Sorry to put it so bluntly, but you have no clue about what drives the bullet market these days. It is NOT semi-retired geezers looking for the least expensive way to shoot gophers.

And yes, I have purchased A-Tips at a local store, and shot 'em in the way they're designed to be used. They work exactly as advertised.

No offense taken J.B....you're in the game, I'm way off to the side lines..

I just respond to the concept of the high price, as a consumer.. and my wallet won't be purchasing any based on that alone...

and as a consumer, its hard for me to feel the need to have something new, when there are so many readily available products that have worked just fine for decades for me...

I'm not looking for something to take 500 plus yard shots....on buffalo etc...

others have different needs than myself on one hand, and then there are a lot of consumers that have the same needs as I do and plenty of other time proven products available that are a lot more user friendly on the old wallet....

cheers & best regards Sir!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez