I made some edits to the OP:
- Magnus weighs 21.1oz, ER weighs 16.9oz. I weighed them instead of just relying on manufacturer specs.

I also measured the objective bell external diameter and eyepiece diameter. Both of the scopes came out to the same measurement on my calipers: 50.1mm objective bell, 44.2mm eyepiece.

Also, the ER is a little longer.

Edit to add:
- it appears as though the Magnus has little to no mounting space but it’s only by comparison. The ER might have the most mounting space of any scope I’ve ever owned. I mounted the Magnus on my Fieldcraft and there was plenty of room left to move it. Also, the eye relief is very forgiving in terms of your distance from the eyepiece, but if you move your eye too close to the scope or move it out to far and then get off center you’ll begin to get dead zones in the sight picture. If you’re in the eye relief “sweet spot” it’s great and only becomes less forgiving when you’re out of that sweet spot and begin to move off center. The scope trains you to maintain center but allows you to adjust your distance from the eyepiece.

Attached Images
Last edited by SlimBlundt; 10/18/19.

"Pessimism never won any battle." - Dwight Eisenhower