I wish posting pictures here wasn't such a PITA. I've got some nice ones of the old Model 67 Winchester my dad got in the latter 1930's. It's one of the early models with the grooved forearm. That thing's had so many rounds through it that the trigger now breaks at about 8 ounces from the wear on the sear. Got a replacement sear to put in it someday. Still accurate enough to surprise young people who think old guns don't shoot. They made Model 67's until 1963..... 1964 to 1967 Winchester had a single shot called the Model 121. Got one of those also, but it's an entirely different design and not as good. Rarely shoot that one because they used some thin metal stampings for claw extractors and other parts of the safety and those things wear out and replacements are getting hard to find. They weren't produced in those 4 years anywhere close to the amount of model 67 production that began about 1934 or 35 IIRC . But at least the Mod. 121 has a grooved receiver for easy scope mounting. And of course neither one has a serial number. Also have a Model 1922 Savage in 22 lr only that was a transition model from the Model 19 series to the Model 23 series. Didn't know what it was when I bought it... Thought it might be a 23A but wasn't marked as anything; not even Model 1922. Had to do some research on that one. And Savage was serial numbering those back then. Even though lots of those old pre-1968 .22's weren't serial numbered.