Originally Posted by TN_Chooter
To all of my forever Trumper friends, I ran across this article I saved about the parallels of Jake Spoon and Bill Clinton . If any if yall read it tell me if you think there are any similarities to our current President. There was a time the republican party stood for the moral high ground. IMO still the best western ever made.

http://www.unifiedpatriots.com/2014...a-cautionary-tale-for-democrats-in-2014/

Please explain just exactly how Trump has been less moral than previous GOP Presidents. Just don't waste our time with any BS about the phone call to the Ukraine. NOTHING in that call was illegal, or out of bounds for the man charged with conducting our foreign policy and the chief law-enforcement officer of the U.S. What the Chief of Staff described was ordinary practice when doling out the bucks and had nothing to do with Biden.

Biden, on the other hand, is on tape bragging about his actual corrupt demand that the Ukraine lay off his son's company or face the loss of U.S. aid to,the tune of a billion bucks. Obama sent State Department officials and private political consultants to Israel to help defeat Netanyahu, at our expense of course; foreign interference in the election of a sovereign nation and our only real ally in the Middle East.

George W. Bush got us into a war in Iraq under false pretenses, and we've got about 7000 dead service members and tens of thousands wounded and disabled as a result. Trump pulled 28 troops out of harms way so they wouldn't get caught up in a centuries-old conflict between a bunch of crazy-assed Muslims, none of which are dependable allies, but rather paid fighters like the Kurds, or increasingly despotic sectarian Turks.

That's enough.

What fresh Hell is this?