Originally Posted by benquick
The top US diplomat in Ukraine, Bill Taylor, testified Tuesday that he had been told President Donald Trump would withhold military aid to the country until it publicly declared investigations would be launched that could help his reelection chances — including into former Vice President Joe Biden, according to a copy of Taylor's opening statement.

Taylor said he was told that "everything" Ukraine wanted — from a one-on-one meeting between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to hundreds of millions in security aid — was dependent on publicly announcing an investigation that included Burisma, the company that hired Biden's son Hunter, and Ukraine's alleged involvement in the 2016 election.

Troll,

Why don't you and your troll agitator buddies just make one thread entitled "I hate Trump becuse I'm an effeminate Progressive", and be done with it? We get it, you hate Trump. As Yoda says "The butthurt is strong in this one".

This "Trump lied. Trump Colluded, Trump influenced. Trump broke wind in the White House and is unpresidential" got stale a long time ago. Remember your Alinsky (your Bible)

"Any tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag"

However, let me remind you and your troll buddies that YOU created the environment for Trump to become President. YOUR SIDE ran Hillary Clinton. Your side did the Steele dossier. Your side did the TMZ recording from a decade ago. Your side organized the pink pussy hat parade. Your side backs ANTIFA. Your side pulled the Kavanaugh circus. Your side is doing this impeachment farce. It is your side that is having the temper tantrum.

So what do you think the response to that sort of think is? You were hoping Trump was a quitter. Sorry, you got a fighter. You lost in 2016 and you will lose 2020.

"Elections have consequences" - Barack Hussein Obama

Time to man up and take your medicine. If you don't like Trump, then beat him next November. If you can't, then deal with it. Don't whine about. I bet you didn't like the Obama Birthers, did you? Well, son, you are the Trump version in spades.

Oh, and what was your old login? Raisuli. or was it Robjordan?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo