Originally Posted by Ruger77Shooter
How much time do you give someone to respond when they say they want an item you have for sale? I posted items for sale on the 21st. I responded promptly to those who said they wanted the items by PM telling them it was theirs. I also gave them the options for payment in the original thread. Two of the gentlemen who wanted the items paid promptly. One has yet to reply to my PM or to the original thread. It has been 2 days and have heard nothing. I even asked him to let me know if he was sending a MO and gave him my mailing address and my ph. # in case there were any questions. I don't want to sell the item that is left to someone and then receive a MO in the mail, but neither do I want to wait a week and not here from him. So, what do any of you think is the right amount of time to wait? I know this is an age old question on here and there is no correct, one size fits all answer. But if I do sell the item again, I don't want to get on here tomorrow and find a 3 page thread about how I didn't give someone enough time to respond...lol. Thanks, Eddie

So it sounds like you've been waiting for 2 days for a reply. I'd send them PM telling them you need to know their intentions within 24 hours of receipt of your PM or you'll be putting it up for someone else to buy. If you want to be generous in case of an emergency on their end give them another day or two, but I'd send them an message with a time limit and stick by it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.