Now that they’ve been out a few years does anyone have any real experience with the TLR’s that they would care to share? Moon is almost done rebarreling ect. a rifle for me and I’m looking at some different bullets to load for it. I’d like something a little stouter than the ELDX or Berger’s, but one that is still slippery enough to have a decent BC. The Nosler ABLR is on the list to try and I was wondering about the TLR’s. Anyone been shooting them? Not that I’ll succeed, but I’m trying to just have one load for thie rifle and not have to have a target load and a hunting load. I’m not suggesting you can’t hunt with a ELDX or Berger (I’ve hunted quite a bit with each), I just prefer something that hangs together a little better especially if I end up in a tight spot with Mr. fuzzypaws. (I’ve been down that road before) Or simply because of short range high velocity impact. The concept of these seems really good, I just can’t find much regarding their uniformity and consistent LR performance. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Because through judicious handloading and a bold sense of optimism, you can make anything into an .88 Magnum - once! 😁 - chesterpulley