Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Morewood
I'll be in Prague next May for a few days. Do you have any "can't miss" sites I should see while there?

I'm looking forward to that Czech beer.

If you have time I'd suggest a couple of things - one, do the Taste of Prague tour where they will take you to traditional Prague/Czech food places and if you want to see the natural beauty (the outdoor photos) then I'd would suggest a tour with Bohemia Adventures. You'll probably hit the standards - the main castle and Charles Bridge but there is another castle that is off the beaten path a bit, has its own beer garden and picnic area called Vysehrad Castle. Its definitely worth going to if you want to get away from the crowds.

Sorry, can't answer any questions about hunting or gun laws, although I did see a gun shop in the city advertising a few weapons, I didn't see much about CZ while I was there.

Great pictures, kfwa. Thanks for sharing.

I would add Cesky Krumlov to the outside of Prague places to see. We unfortunately did not make it there. A small Middle Ages town skipped over by the Renaissance. Scheduling conflicts on the shortest trip we ever took to Europe. Would NEVER do that again. Pressure from GF's sister. Next time, I would just tell the dumbass to stay home. smile

Last edited by local_dirt; 10/28/19.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH