Kids have been working hard getting these calls and packages assembled.... so we’re able to run the same special we did last year.

Some great gifts for the Predator Hunter on your Christmas List. Send me a PM for payment info....

Some of these boxes of calls are from 1989... so the color varies a bit from call to call.

They all still come with the instructional books, but we’re leaving out the additional pack of accessory reeds/bands/blocks on the individual calls.

Shipping is $5 flat rate....

$10 Orange PeeWees
$10 Orange Standards
$20 Orange Song Dogs
$13 Clear PeeWees (this is the only place you can get those)

$35 for the whole Orange Kit: PeeWee, Standard, and Song Dog (includes extra reeds).... this would be a killer gift for any predator calling enthusiasts.

$50 for the whole Orange Kit + Both Instructional CDs (includes extra reeds).... an even better gift for a predator hunter... particularly a kid just getting into it. There’s parts of the CD where the dubbing is a bit rough. They were originally recorded for cassette tapes, and we’re in the process of reworking them. The info in them is Gold though. Posted this in the Classifieds too.....

$35 Orange call Kit...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

$50 Orange call Kit plus the CDs....

Clear PeeWee.... this is my favorite “prey sound” call...

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......