I'm surprised at the posters that talk about other hunters. Where I hunt, there are almost no hunters at all anymore. It is truly amazing how much I have walked and not seen another hunter, even down logging roads . At the end of the season, I still see my own tracks in the snow and noone else's tracks at all in some areas and not even far off the road. About 30 yrs ago there were 9 of us and all were related. The last person to hunt there was in 2012 except for my son and I. It is a real bummer when we both come back to camp and both can't wait to ask " did you see anything" ? Then both of us almost always sais no. We were up there for 2 days and put out some corn by the cabin. Only 2 came into the yard in 2 days. Was a time 10 would be there in the middle of the week and see nice bucks. Now, nothing , hardly a rub or scrape. I 've never seen a place so low on deer numbers.

Last edited by ihookem; 10/31/19.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23