As I shot it tonight, I thought to myself, "no one in their right mind would let this rifle go". I bet you, some poor old guy passed away and his kids or grandkids sold this beautiful rifle to the LGS, because, "no one in the family shoots guns". What a sad realization of the direction this world is going.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I tried several different types of ammo in it and it seemed to love them all, even though the wind was blowing hard enough to blow my target stand over 2 times. My hands were going numb, because of the cold, but i kept shooting until I could no longer see the target. My last 10 shots were fired at the target, for schidts and giggles, on the 100 yard line. Also, as I shot, I started to think, "this rifle is going to turn me into a right handed shooter". As I only shoot irons right handed.....In all, I left the range with a feeling of complete satisfaction. I don't think I've ever shot a 22 rifle of this caliber (quality, not referring to internal diameter of the bore) in my life. The wait was well worth it and Im glad I finally found this one...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA