Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by RickyD
You need to get prime. For a hundred bucks all shipping from Amazon is free and their Prime TV and movie videos and series are also free to watch.

It ain't free.... you just paid $100 for the "free shipping" - which can mount up if one orders a lot from amazon. I just ordered 3 bottles of gun Corrosion X from the manufacturer. With the $7+/3 flat rate shipping ($14 for 4), it came out a few cents higher than Amazon Prime. And I didn't have to try to find my wife's password.

There was about a buck and a half difference in price per bottle. Equally priced, then, not counting the $100 up front to Amazon.

Better sign up for some of those "cash back" credit cards too, where they charge you high interest while they use your money, then giv e a small portion of it "back" to you.

As I said tho, Prime may be a better deal if one uses it a lot. Due diligence, and all that. smile

I've more than paid for the 100 I paid for free shipping by what I've purchased. I reno'ed a house and that paid for the 100 bucks many times over. The tires I had shipped to the garage to install likely paid for the hundred bucks alone. I think everyone understands that but some don't know about it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.