We've been really blessed with some nice bow hunting this season. My season ended early with a nice 10. We knew there were a couple of nicer bucks out there and Hope has been out hunting them pretty hard. No, she ain't competitive at all! She took this really nice 10 with some stickers Friday evening at our farm. 47 yards with a Tenpoint Titan SS shooting a Muzzy Trocar.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The muzzy hit the shoulder and exited behind the offside shoulder (slightly quartering to). Deer ran into the woods and dropped, maybe 70 yards total. Pretty sure he is our best buck.

I'm gonna go ahead a post this on the bow hunting forum too.

God bless you all and have a great hunting season.

bludog

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."