I haven(2) Stihl Saws 1st one I bought was an MS311with an 18" Bar then a Neighbor needed help with a large tree and I Sprung for the 25" bar that I should have just purchased with it when i Bought it.
after swinging that one around for a bit. I needed one to Trim up some trees and the MS311 was just to big for the job.
So I purchased the MS193T Top handle designed for tree climbers what a GREAT saw for what it is designed for.

If you decide to Purchase a Stihl Saw go on their Web Site and look at the Duty Cycle of there Saws they over lap and you can get a large saw with very little Duty Cycle. Do a little homework and think about how you are going to use the saw when you use it.
My Saws sit around a good share of the time but when I use them. I use them hard so the MS311 is at Close to the top end of the Rancher Grade way above the Home Owner Grade and Just Below the Pro Grade. my MS193T is a Pro Grade saw all the way.

Doing some Homework before you Purchase can save you a lot of headache in the future.
Good luck in what you decide on getting.