34 to 36 is what the one measures that I started carving on. I let it sit elevated for around 3 to 5 years before I messed with it. I had hand peeled all the bark from it before the bugs could get after that first layer.

I took it to a couple of different mills to get it cut up and both times it didn't work out, mill down for maintenance once, guy that ran the other mill was outta town for 5 weeks at the next. It sat around for a while longer then I just decided to turn it into what it is today. It's still a work in progress, I am still cutting on it every now and then.

I been using Teak Oil for my finish with great results. It's not really my first horse race when it comes to outdoor wood finishes. Most everything else times out and goes to hell at some point. With the Teak Oil I just hit it again, hose it on with a cheap pump up sprayer. Just takes a few minutes. In the beginning that cedar soaks up quite a few coats of oil before it's saturated and starts to give me a little gloss but after that it lasts for years with just a refresher now and again.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?