Originally Posted by DrDeath

That’s another thing- I’ve read a few complaints of the foam giving off toxins...? Smelling?

Had a area professionally spray foamed, all concrete walls and ceiling. There were exposed I beams that supported the concrete ceiling that had been sweating. Due to the area was intended to be used to grow plants was the reason for getting it all foamed.

A few months into the grow show and had noticed some small areas of the I beams that were still exposed and rusting fast. Picked up a couple of cans of spray foam, whatever type it is on the shelf at Home Depot.
Emptied them both in the very well ventilated room (25x35), came back the next day to find an all but total meltdown of 150 plants. Every plant was wilted and appeared to be dying. Took a couple days for them to completely snap out of it and perk back up, these were pretty mature plants.

Yeah, the stuff off gases something that isn't so great. Again this room was ventilated very well with a few horse power of inlet and outlet ventilation fans running at the time.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?