Remington 7600 35 Whelen manufactured in 1988 according to Remington. Cycles and feeds fine. I replaced the pump cylinder oring and have extras I can include with the rifle. I've never shot it nor hunted with it. Bought it used. It has some light dings and scratches in both the metal and wood, but they are minimal and don't show up well in pics. Rifle looks great. Bore and rifling looks good from both ends of the barrel when I had it disassembled to replace the pump cylinder oring. I put a dab of white fingernail polish on the front sight. It stands out well. Easily removed if you don't like it with fingernail polish remover (acetone).

Prices are not negotiable. I will not provide a copy of my DL to your FFL. It will ship from me, a non FFL holder to your FFL holder US Priority Mail and insured. No trades. Payment via US Postal Money Order. I don't do Pay Pal.

Price for just the rifle: $475 + actual cost of shipping to lower 48 and Alaska, excluding CA.

Price for rifle including the extra clip and scope base: $500 + actual cost of shipping

Brass, Bullets and Dies: Purchase at least $100 worth for free shipping of components. Buyer pays shipping for the rifle regardless. Components and dies will ship separately to the buyer flat rate priority. Rifle buyer has first crack at them.

Brass for $25 per 50 count. 200 cases available.

Hornady 250gr SP ILs: $25 for 100. 100 available.

Remington Core-Lokts 200gr PSP: $25 per 100 count. 200 available. These are MidwayUSA packaged.

Remington Core-Lokts 200gr RNSP: $25 per 100 count. 200 available. These are MidwayUSA packaged.

Lee Dies and case length gauge with shell holder for $25.

Alaska buyers, I'd have to check shipping costs but I don't think flat rate shipping changes, just an extra day I believe. This is a good package deal for anyone wanting a 35 Whelen.

Post a public "I'll take it" followed by a PM.

Full Image Gallery - Remington 7600 35 Whelen

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]