Originally Posted by FYD16
I recently acquired an X5 Legion as well and they are great pistols. Just a clarification on the 37L1 post, the Legend is optics ready but the original sight has to be removed from under the slide which appears to require the removal of the firing mechanism. Once the sight is removed, you should be able to install the Romeo1 Pro from the top. I have not tried it but that is how my pistol is built.

Again, a great gun and good value. Good luck with your sale.

You are correct. I got it confused with my L320F PRO which I just got and put an optic on. I'm still waiting for my 3 MOA Romeo1PRO to put on the Legend. My X-Five required the removal of the back plate from the slide, then the striker group and extractor plunger to get to the underside screws that hold on the rear sight plate. It's not a big deal if you are careful to put everything back the way you found it. Pay careful attention to the extractor. There are videos available to aid in doing this. It's pretty basic and doesn't require any special tools.

This is a really fine firearm and very accurate, it has a target barrel and the weight really eliminates any muzzle flip. It's fun to shoot.

BUMP, GLWS.

Last edited by 37L1; 11/13/19.