Ok I just got off the phone with Browning tech guy. He said they shoot at 50yds. Also that most of the time the problem with my specific model is the bedding,the crown and a good scrubbing of the bbl. I installed an aftermarket trigger spring and they said they will not shoot it with any aftermarket parts for safety reasons,but would install a factory spring to bring it back up to specs and charge me for the installation of factory trigger spring, and then test fire with factory loads at 50yds. They said they had another exact rifle in and examined it,shot factory ammo and produced a 3 shot group that a quarter would fit over . The tech I spoke with was very helpful and I'm glad I called. If they said a 3 shot group at 50yds covered by a dime that's acceptable ,but a quarter at 50yds no.He was ready to give me a shipping label at no cost. But factory trigger was to heavy and aftermarket trigger made it just right. So having to remove they're trigger and re-order and reinstall my aftermarket in it again is a hassle and costly. My gunsmith will do all that plus do a chamber cast and test fire because I'm a regular customer his prices will be reasonable.