Well, Sharp, I really have it when people get ripped off like that . Honeslty I wonder why a guy like you would even want to go spend that kind of money when you have several leases in Wisconsin. Not that I care at all what you do. It doesnt seem like you got any references cause this guy seems to be real bad. I payed a guy one time to hunt in Minnesota to bait and sit at some stands. It was in 2003 and 450 bucks for his bait and work. He was not very good , but not all that bad neither. I never went back but was very upset when I got to his house. He had bear skeletons in his roof, junk everywhere, and a fresh bull moose head on his porch, rotten coon hides all over his barn. I thought, what did I get myself into. I didn't owe him anything and was ready to go back home when he pulled up. We stopped and talked so I decided to not burn this hunt . I saw one bear and shot it to get back home. I learned my lesson and will make sure he is the real deal first.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23