Over the last year or two, I’ve picked up some Campfire goodies and with some mixing and matching have come up with this little gem.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Grand had the McWoody for sale so I scooped it up knowing it would be good for something down the road.

Same with EFW’s little Leupold 2-7 with dots and aluminas.

When hornsurgeon’s Titanium 7-08 hit the classifieds, I didn’t dick around even though it’s 7-08 number four or five for me. It had a VX7 3.5-14X on it and the whole shebang had been rattlecanned including the alumina’s. Two evening’s with acetone and some elbow grease had everything looking good as new. But the scope seemed too much for this lightweight, and that original Ti stock will bide it’s time on the shelf for now.

I bedded with Marine-Tex including the barrel channel as it was a bit fat for the Ti barrel. It floated nicely with one wrap of pipe tape. I rounded up the bottom metal from the place my kid works at, nice that it’s also my last name, grin.

I recruited a Trigger-Tech in my parts drawer because I couldn’t get the Remington trigger to behave at all. The TT breaks like glass at 2 1/4 pounds.

The j-lock fiasco had to go, and the Campfire didn’t offer what I needed, so I got a PTG pin assembly and shroud (yes, Red—why not!)

Talley lightweight extra lows worked perfectly to complete the package.

Thanks for the parts, guys! Looking forward to wringing it out. What do you think? 120 BT’s or 162 ELD’s?