Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Next is word is out in the area the Turk was poached by a trespasser on posted property directly across the road from where I hunt

In contact with another hunter I share intel with who hunts across the road here is what he's found out...the pisser is it sounds like the property I used to hunt right across the road from where I am now but lost rights after my divorce as it was ex's aunt and uncles property

" So - here’s the details as told to me. There’s major shadiness and two stories told by two different people who have heard this. Both stories were the same. Apparently the guy walked the creek south in between properties using the “navigable” waters like to be legal. He dropped in north of cheese factory and walked south in creek and shot it on neighbors hillside property to us (to your NNW). The shooter apparently saw an elevated blind with a softside blind across the creek from where he shot - that’s our neighbor to north. Also apparently shot with rifle. They’re really nervous about this as it’s out I guess. All I have is stories, so take it for what it’s worth."

"Supposedly guys name is Chris plain. Again I’m going off of stories but stories are same. He drove around looking for people he knew who hunted, didn’t see trucks and went in to kill this deer."

"His brother acknowledged knowing this deer last year on a FB post."

"Yep. I have an acquaintance who hunted with them and says rumors are true to his knowledge."

"Owner of property to our north heard the shot at 330. He was back at his barn. He hunts but was out for midday lunch."

"This guy dropped j to creek on north side far enough up and walked all the way down to the two properties north of us and shot it on the east side of creek."

"Right at the corner of his(Bell) across from Scott and right on Vince’s line."

That totally sucks! F-ing poachers.......

Yep, nothing makes my hackles itch more !!

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"