I'm a huge Winchester model 21 fan.
While I've only owned a handful of them over the years, I've handle and shot many.

Winchester stamped all kinds of different things on the trigger plate... Tournament,
Tournament Skeet, Skeet, Trap, Trap Skeet, DeLux, Duck, etc. However, the gun COULD
be configured in any number of ways from the factory despite the trigger plate stamping!

I've owned five different SKEET marked guns. Two 12ga, a 16 ga, and two 20 ga guns.
Both 12's and one 20 were 26" guns with SKT #1 & SKT #2 chokes. The other 20, and
the 16 gauge, 28" with skeet chokes. As a side note, ALL 26" barreled "skeet" guns have
fallen from favor, longer barrels are the vogue now.

The guns are hell for stout. They are heavy for gauge, particularly the 12 gauge guns. The 16 gauge
is the sweet spot in my opinion, they tend to have the best handling characteristics (they are built
on the same frame size as the 20).

They were built with modern steels (4140) and top shelf heat treatment for their time period.
They generally have very "shootable" stock dimensions, excellent selective ejectors, and perhaps
the best single trigger ever put on a side x side! They rarely break, and if they do, Connecticut Shotgun
can fix it.

The only drawback to model 21's are their cost...

Now answering the OP's question. Don't worry about what's stamped on the trigger plate.
Get the barrel length and chokes that you want/need for your type of hunting. Chokes can be opened,
or machined for screw-ins. It's tough to make the barrel longer...

My .02 worth.