Well I don't have the money or the tools to do scope testing on high dollar scopes. The best best scope I can afford right now is a Bushnell Elite. I bought me a nice long Range rifle a Bergara Ridge B- 14 in .300 win mag with a $12 brake from eBay. Well the brake works wonderful along with a lock nut. The recoil of the .300 feels like a .22 hornet or no more than a .222. so mission accomplished but it's louder than hell but I don't have recoil from the rifle so the 16 fractures I received in Dessert Storm doesn't bother me as bad with headaches for days afterwards. Well I was saving up to buy me SWFA FFP MOA 5-15x42 on black Friday from swfa and something bad happened this evening. My father in law passed. Died of a heart attack in his driveway. He was my best friend and my hunting, shooting and reloading partner for the last 25 years and I'm devastated. He doesn't have burial insurance so I have to do the right thing. He was truly a shooter and one of us at heart. Anywho I will have to wait on the SWFA because we will have to move in my mother in law and she has polio. Anyway I don't say much on here but please pray for my family. Be good to the people you care about because they might be gone one day. By the way the , Bushnell 4500 on my Bergara shoots great and it tracks perfect. God bless. Thanks

https://ibb.co/k9LDRmc
Mike and Amanda

89-92 7th INF. DIV.
92-93 RASP-Ranger Tab
93-97 1ST BN