Well, now that my nerves have settled, while returning from quail hunting and deer scouting Monday, I evidently pissed a Napolean complex nut off in heavy I-20 traffic while headed home after dark while west of town.

The guy was driving a jacked up F250 with huge tires and auxiliary lighting in front which he turned on bright as he rode my bumper. I called 911 and police answered and I told them the story after this had gone on several miles.

They informed me i was in the county and said they had to connect me to sheriff's office though i was a mile from city limits. So, i repeated the story, my and his vehicle description, direction, location, name, phone number, etc.

Buy that time I was in the city limits and referred back to city. This chick nee nada re situation so I went through the same show again. Finally, Leo is on the way. Miles later no LEO and now I'm on East side of Odessa. Nut was trying to pull up on my left and I took the off ramp. He almost wrecked but came off also.
I get to the intersection stop sign and turn north to go through town and call 911 again as I start to get concerned and tell the next know nada chick the whole story again. Hey dummy, its shift change time and they are just exchanging cars. By this time I'm cussing cop shop out and telling them they best get LEO on the scene as I have been hunting, have a loaded gun and schiett is getting serious and I dont plan on getting my ass beat up tonight. She asked me what I wanted Leo to do. I said they might be able to save someone's ass. I asked if she would just let a nut follow her home who had been on her ass forv15 min.
She agreed she probably wouldnt.

A couple miles and stop lights later, I reach the last main street running east and west, having driven from 1st to 42nd. Nut was following but sometimes another vehicle was between us. At 42 traffic was stopped up and I took the left turn lane to head back west through town. Never fear, Leo is own their way to save the day. Miles later and several red lights later, one of which was turning red as I ran it, as did death wish guy as i informed Leo chick on phone i got to the N -S Andrew's hwy with Coliseum on the right. I had decided to pull over there and let schit go down, mouth so dry I could barely talk on the phone.

AR 15 in passenger seat, bird shot gun by it, Hammerli 22 in hand when I saw Leo lights a quarter mile ahead on the left. I proceed on west past parking lot and asked LEO chick if cop could drop writing a speeding ticket to maybe save a life. No response to that but Leo is on the way.

I'm in 6 lanes north of busy cop when I slowly drive past and nut pulls to center west lane a slowly pulls up beside me. I hit brakes and pull behind him and relay his liscence plate no. as he pulls into left no 1 lane and I follow in heavytraffic.

He stops suddenly and opens the door and bails out. Saftey goes off on hammerli as he approaches with left arm behind his back. [bleep]. No Monday night TV for me tonight. When do I shoot him I wonder. He gets to window as I put pistol in his face to shoot waiting for left hand to end him. Calm. Focused. Should I have already fired. As I'm squeezing trigger he shows right hand empty but he reaches out and taps my window with his left kuckle. With gun in his face I lower window a crack and tell him Leo is coming and has his number. The short Hispanic dances back and says, you cut me off, man, as he pulls his dark tshirt up and turns to show only a sheath knife on his hip. I said you almost died. He said he had called Leo re me and gave them my number as he turned to leave.

He ran and made the climb back up to his cab and hauled ass south. I told Leo chick I just almost killed a guy. She wanted me to wait for Leo to file a report. I said I didnt know if i could trust Leo. That hurt. She asked why and i said i just spent 20 [bleep] minutes waiting for LEO.

She said they had the calls from west to east to north to west and I had his ass. I consented and drove drove another quarter west and pulled into a huge Stripes with big rig faciliets on west side loop and wated a few minutes more.

Crap, 730 and I'm missing the game. Went back across town on same road to HEB, bot organic chicken breasts and a big bottle of delicious Liberty Creek Cab and bag of not baby spinach and headed home for a gin and tonic, TV and couch. Leo chick called back on the way to heb and I told her I was headed home for another BP pill.

She said I shud come to cop shop in AM and make a report and gave me the case No.

Yesterday I cancelled the trip to NM to check out quail pop on a rare light wind day before buying out of state lic and putting out trail cameras south of Red Bluff lake and went to Sheriffs office instead of police and gave a report in case he decided to file for gun pointed at him and for record in case of a later drive by.

Any ideas by the patriotic fire guys on what you woulda and I should do shoulda done?

Deputy said nut job was a nut job to follow, stop, get outta truck, approach me, approach with hand behind back and woulda died if he did that to the deputy, in so many words.

I'm wondering if I should still go to cops and file a report. Do they ever warn someone they came a hair from having a bullet in the face?

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/20/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin