So.. A Republican President, wants to investigate his #1 Political opponent of the Democratic Party would in what world be bipartisan.

Maybe if you were not the worlds greatest producer of dingleberries and the least thoughtful navelgazer you might look into Burisma yourself. Easy to do just type it into the search bar. Wouldn't you want the corruption of a candidate for the presidency brought out?

He could just drop hints in the press... and it blow up anyway.

Or he could do like Hillary did, pay Russians and Ukrainians millions to dig up dirt on the Demrat nominee which is not Biden and will not be Biden.

He instead used Congressional bipartisan approved Military aid, to get another country to investigate his main political opponent in the Democratic Party..

Still stupid I see, So it is not important to you that our tax dollars should not go to a corrupt country? Or that Ukraine's involvement in the 2016 election was wrong and greatly pissed Trump off?

Why not call FBI... they would do it for him.

Like I would trust the FBI if I were Trump. You still are clueless.

Next Democratic President should just get China and Russia to investigate the entire Republican Party, so they could use that information in every congressional and senate elections the next 10 years... Totally bipartisan...

Back to Hillary again, she had the DNC go to Ukraine to meet Russians and corrupt Ukrainians to do the same thing in 2016, what Trump is trying to get to the bottom of.

In return they could just give them the Treasonous South as payments.

Come on down and try to collect jackass.

Last edited by rickt300; 11/20/19.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]