So here is the scenario...I told my son if he got his Eagle Scout award I would take him pig hunting in Texas. He is 14 and will have it wrapped up by year end. Thinking about trying to get something put together for this spring. I have hunted Texas in March and that seemed like a decent time to be down there. Here is the general parameters of what I am looking for...

Must Haves:
-Self guided or semi-guided (I don't mind having someone on the property or dropping us off at stand locations but would prefer to not be accompanied when the actual hunting starts)
-Low fence
-3 Days minimum
-Decent pig populations and ability to kill multiple hogs (not needing to kill a pile or any huge boars but would like to have a reasonable chance of success on multiple hogs over the course of the trip)
-Reasonable accommodations on the ranch or within a short commute
-Reasonable proximity to a major airport (within 2-3 hours is ideal)
-Ability to hunt a variety of ways other than just feeders (we don't mind some feeder hunting but like options)
-Large enough property to move around some over the course of the hunt
-Ranch that isn't over hunted so there is some pig activity in the daytime

Nice to Haves:
-Options for other game, particularly Javelina and predators
-Facilities for processing our own kills
-Limited or no other hunters on the property (depending on the size ofcourse)
-Dramatic music right before we take a shot

It will for sure be two of us and possibly up to four if his mom and/or grandpa wants to go. If anyone knows of a property, landowner, or outfitter that might be able to provide what I am looking for I would love some suggestions. I am willing to pay for a quality property and experience but don't need first class.

PM works great or email medrivertradinggmail.com

Thanks!