Been plannin on swinging by today on my way to my annual whitetail hunt to drop Charlie off some pepperoni, sausage, albacore etc... no answers via pm, phone etc.. big Jim sent me a pm today about a hour from Charlie’s place saying he hadn’t logged in in a few days, which worried me, as Charlie lives alone. Swung by his place, hound dog was out, very protective, made it through the gate to his front door, no lights, peek in, answering machine has 5 messages. Walk around to the shop, peek in, the Tacoma is there. Wtf???? I back out head down to the neighbors. Guess couple days ago Charlie fell, bumped his head, was able to make it to the phone for help. Sounds like he’s in icu at Lewiston hospital, but is doing alright, as they talked to him via phone yesterday and today. Place is safe, dog is fat and sassy as the neighbors son is looking after everything.if anyone wants to talk to charlie I’ll post the number to get in touch with him. Charlie is a damn well respected/great man and a valuable member of this forum, I hope he recovers well... as most know, I’m not much for prayin, but if you are send some up for the old gristle. Get well soon Charlie.... later

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.