Jim Carmichael had a .22 Kitgun converted years ago and wrote about it in Handloader.
David Ward had a Kitgun converted and wrote about it in the 12th edition of Handloaders Digest. Both of these articles are worth looking up.
[Linked Image from ]

It seems I have seen pictures of several Hamilton Bowen K-22 conversions to .32 H&R Magnum. Seems like his website had an article about them.
Back in the late 1980’s a few .32 caliber handgun hunters and Silhouette shooters hung out at A Place To Shoot on the South side of San Antonio. At the time Drury’s gun shop was the place to purchase ammunition and Federal brass.
There was a gunsmith in North San Antonio who seemed to specialized in PPC guns. He converted at least one Colt Diamondback to .32 H&R Magnum for a varmint caller. It was a very nice handgun.

Jack Ward wrote about the S&W K-32 in Guns magazine -8 1966 issue – available for free on-line.
Ken Waters wrote The Case for the Super .32 for the April 1967 issue of Shooting Times.
Dean Grennel, Dan Cotterman and Lee Jurras all wrote of the need for the Super .32 at one time or nother.

If you must have a K-frame the Model 16 4” is the way to go. This is a fine .32 handgun with a pinned front sight so you can shoot heavy bullets if you desire by changing the sight.
[Linked Image from ]

If you can live with a J-frame the Model 632 carry Comp in .327 Federal is a good one. This is an od picture of mine back when it was new.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I you want to spend a little money on a custom the Charter Arms Patriot is a good beginning. The sights stink on ice but the gun itself has proven to be a good Kitgun when loaded to .32 H&R Magnuum levels. The Patriot really needs a pinned front sight that is blued.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Slim