Originally Posted by willycc
I.m looking at a Honda 700-4 Deluxe or RANGER CREW 570-4 Premium anyone have either one? Tell me what you think.Losing the bed when hauling four on the Honda doesn't matter.I want a 60"

I realize this is an old thread and the OP has already purchased, but my 2 cents may help someone else.

I currently have a 700 Honda Pioneer, purchased when it was new, first year they were made. 2014 or 2015 I think? It has been bullet proof to date. My uncle has a 570 Ranger about the same age (2 seater) and it has been a piece of junk, requiring constant maintenance and work. Even if you take the maintenance and problems out of the equation, the Honda is twice the bike as the Polaris. The Honda is quieter, faster, more powerful, easier to drive, better ergonomics, and obviously more reliable with a shaft drive. I would easily pay 50% more for the Honda if those were the only 2 choices. Based on my experience, I believe that a 4 seat Polaris with the 570 engine would be very under-powered and would struggle with a load of 4 men and/or a deer or 2.