Morning everyone. Bill here, Mr Redgwell sir I did do a bit of test with the barrel obstruction thing. First with just mud in an old clunker, the cable in the kit & caboodle no problem! The weed wacker line, same thing worked fine! I didn't bother with snow in the bbl, it has to be easier that the mud. Ok ??? What do I use for a bullet stuck in bbl?? Didn't feel like ramming a bullet in the bore even if it is an old clunker. A huh, crayon, went & stole one out of the grand kids colouring book! Any thing for edumackatiun of gun gack stufff. The cable in the kit drove it out by taking short little taps. The weed wacker line is a no go so I threw that out, not carrying it around for the next 10 yrs. Not sure how many yrs it's bin in the vest??? I still don't know if the cable in the kit would bump a lodged bullet out but if I can't get reloads to work better than that after yrs of reloading I should go home & stay home. I still think that the little kit you just bought would be handy for removing mud, snow, obstruction of some sort. I know I know very high tec study but am willing to do further research if needed. Bill out. πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦