Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Wait.... you are saying you went into a Starbucks of you own free will??? grin Great Thanksgiving news Shannon. I have a humorous Camp Leonard story to share with you... Last night Jayne and I were hunting the back pasture.... 2 small deer spooked and then a black bear walked right into the bottom of the valley.... first time I've ever seen a bear during hunting season.

I was pretty sure the season had closed until sometime in December.... but I wasn't sure.... had a perfect broad side shot at about 180 yards... I had finally found a load that 25-06 liked with 120 Partitions.... had a Jewel trigger installed this Summer.... I like this rifle now.....

I break out the iPhone to double check the season dates and.... the phone totally locks up.... the bear had crossed over another ridge top before it rebooted.... note to self don't rely on technology to remember important game regulation dates.

If the reduction in chemo drugs leaves you with enough energy to try a late season hunt let us know.... I'm sure Max would love to see you....

Great story. I want to say bear season reopens about the second week in December.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.