Have been downsizing the rifle collection lately, and ended up with some extra scopes. These are all used but in very good to excellent shape, with EACH PRICED AT $165 SHIPPED. Will take whatever form of payment is handiest for the buyer, including PayPal. From left to right they are:

***SPF***6x36 Leupold M8, gloss finish with Duplex reticle. This is older than any of the others, so has more tiny dings.

***SPF***2.5-10x42 Nikon Monarch 3, mil-dot plex reticle. This is essentially a capped dialing scope, with very repeatable adjustments, and a elevation turret with numbered hashmarks that can be reset to zero.

***SPF***4-16x42 Hawke Frontier, with plex reticle. This is a dedicated dialing scope, and got excellent reviews when introduced several years ago, which has worked very well for me. However, Hawke no longer offers this specific model.

***SPF***4-12x40 Cabela's Premium. Made by Light Optical in Japan, with plex reticle. I have had this scope at least a dozen years. It has an adjustable objective lens, the standard before side-knobs for parallax adjustment. Like Nikon works very well as a capped dialing scope, since it also has a hashmarked elevation turret that can be reset to zero. Optics are excellent, in fact overall it resembles one of the higher-grade B&L/Bushnells made during the same era.

[Linked Image]

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck