CMS safaris, Kazuma, Len Taylor PH, Carl Fredrick Nagel and a friend

Just back from a elephant hunt in Kazuma. I was to hunt with Buzz but a few weeks prior he snapped his achilles tendon. Buzz sent Len Taylor. Len whom I have not hunted with before turned out to be both a gentleman and also a very good elephant hunter. This hunt was for a big elephant bull in the 60 pound plus range but failed due to early rains in Botswana. The first 3 days we saw several big bulls in the 45-50 pound range and everything was looking good, but then it rained in Botswana and within 2 days all bulls were gone.
My friend came along for buffalo. One day we tracked an old dagga boy. Firstly the track led though thick gusu jess. then the track took us out in an large open plain. Here we found him sleeping. Len made a buffalo distress sound and the old bull got up. My friend shoot him 4 times with a 416 RM all hitting in the heart lung area. I thought the hunt was over but in an instant it turned out a life or death situation. The bull charged head on. Len shoot a 458 lott in it chest and I followed with a 500 NE also in the chest. This only made the bull kick out but did not slow it down. The last shoot on the video is actually two as Len and I shoot at the exact same time. Both of us hitting in the right eye. The bull went down 9 m from us.
Hope you enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/sC5uGRNcQi8